الأحد، 23 سبتمبر 2012

رسائل حب (English)

 
people laugh &
cry.some give
up,some will
try.some say hi
while some say
bye.some r honest
others lie. some
can forget u but
how can i ???!?

***************

if
U
need
ADVICE
MSG ME
if
U
need
a FRIEND
CALL ME
if
U
need
HELP
E-MAIL ME
if
U
need
MONEY
The number u
dailed is not in
service pls don't
try again



******************

Simple music can
make u sing . .
simple hug makes
u feel better..
simple things can
make u happy.. I
Hope that my
simle "Hi" will
make u smile


*****************

Some times in life
u miss some 1 so
much that u want 2
pick them from ur
dreams & hug
them 4 real,well I
miss u that much &
EVEN MORE.



**************

someone asked
me if I
MISS
you..
i didnt answer
i just closed my
eyes,smiled &
walked away..
then i
whispered..
"SO MUCH"..!!

***************


U can have 10
brothers.
U can have 100
lovers..
U can have 1000
friends...
But u have only 1
crazy person who
is ready to die 4
you.

****************


MoNaYa see u,
TaB LeH u forget
me, a7LeF BeLaH i
love u, aNa LeEk
4ever, yOm wRa
YoM i miss u, aNa
3ayEsH o mSh
3aYeSh without u

*****************


I only MISS YOU on
days that begin
with T : Tuesday,
Thursday, Today,
Tomorrow,
THaturday,
THunday...Every
THINGL DAY

*************

My heart asked my
eyes:
Why do you cry?
My eyes said:
I looked 4 my love
and I cant find him.
My heart said:
Dont cry
He
is
inside me !!

******************

Take my hand
and u will fill
how i want u,
look in my eyes,
 

 ***************
 
and u will see
how i miss u.
Stay with me,
and u will see
how
I NEED YOU!




***********

I would love to
photo u at sunset
to get a picture
of the sun
and the moon
together

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق